Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everybody needs at least one

Vintage woven purse or a 100 of them. If I could have everything my way I would definitely have bought all of these already, but unfortunately I need to save money. This darling blue number is only $23.99 I want it so bad but I just cant do it, someone please buy it before I do. Found at UncommonEye on etsy.

$40 randomretro

$38 isnt this one darling!
foundlowell

$85.00 BackThennishVintage

This one is perfect for the beach, if you get sand on it just say its part of the design. $26 RaraeAves

9 comments:

  1. Very nice.

    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, divine! Abd $23 isn't bad at all, although I'm paying for prom, so no darling purse for me!

    Thanks for the post though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so much cutness!I really love that pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $23 isn't bad? actually my grandmother has one such purse in white, vintage late 60s early 70s:) sadly the leather handles are withered but the purse is great so it can be carried as a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Art deco dame as do I love that pink one I just bought one similar to it but in brown, pictures arriving soon.

    I know $23 is not bad at all but I have been buying so many vintage things and I need to save a bit of $.

    Your grandmothers purse sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purses! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a fabulous blog! Adding you to my feedreader. :)

    I did a post last week on clamshell purses, though not all woven like the ones you featured. I'm just getting started with my blog, and I'm so inspired by reading other retro-bloggers like you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails