Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Inglorious Basterds

Quentin Tarantino's movies are not for faint of heart, he directed movies like Death Proof, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and the screen play for From Dusk Till Dawn. I have a place in my heart for any movie that he puts his odd hands on he has a dark gory sense of humor and knows how to make any plot even more interesting then one expected. Most movies set around WWII I enjoy but I have a feeling this one is going to be really good, it might just be that Brad Pitts in it. The plot as described by imbd, "During World War II a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish teenage girl who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers." Inglorious Basterds is scheduled to be released August 21.....and I cant wait to drool over the costumes and Brad Pitt. I highly recommend watching the trailer.

4 comments:

  1. The costumes look fantastic!
    Another film that i would suggest for good costumes is The Good German. Cate Blanchett looks superb in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see this one!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivien I have not seen that movie but do plan on it, thanks for the great suggestion!
    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh lovely lovely blog !! i really like your inspirations :))

    a bientot !

    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails